Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tubby Love!





















Marshall loves his bath! He just kicks and coos the whole time. He also loves to look at himself in the mirror. He can always make himself smile! Marshall has been so much fun this last 2 months. It is hard to believe 8 weeks have gone by. He is a great little guy-very easy-going most of the time. He is sleeping much better which makes me happier (the girls are anyway--I don't yell as much when I sleep) & a bit more productive. Marshall has been sleeping from about 9pm until about 2am then sleeps again until between 4 &5am. Somehow I have managed to birth what appears to be another "morning person" because he is up for the day smiling and talking by 7. It is too bad his mommy is not a "morning person". Rob usually takes Marshall while I get ready or sleep another 45 minutes before he goes to bed for the day. I am thankful for this because I know first hand how tired someone is after a night shift--all you want is that bed. So, thanks honey! Hopefully someday our 2 morning people (Ash & Marshall) can hang out together and the rest of us can sleep!
Marshall also seems to be like Ashlyn in the way he always wants attention. If there is activity happening around him, he wants in on it. He is very social (does not get that from me:) & loves to be held. I have resorted to wearing him in his baby bjorn carrier while I clean up a bit around the house. I haven't gotten any big projects done though. I do love just sitting around and holding him so maybe it is my own fault for "spoiling" him! Anyway, we are having a blast with our little family around the house these days. Now if summer would just arrive...

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Ok Hope is in love with Marshall! Seriously!