Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tally is 8!

































I can't believe my firstborn is 8 years old already! I know I keep saying this, but time is just flying by! Natalia had a really fun birthday. Friday (her actual BD) she chose to go see the movie "UP" & have lunch at the Olive Garden. It was very fun to go out as a family. Saturday we had an outdoor water party for her at our house. It was not terribly warm, but the kids didn't seem to care too much. A balloon lady came and made pretty much whatever was requested. We had horses, cats, monkeys, princesses, spiderman, & a batman. It was pretty amazing what she could do. Tally received tons of fun gifts--spoiled as usual. Her biggest and most favorite gift had to be her brand new basketball hoop. She has been out shooting hoops every day since getting it. I must say she is a very good shot and super cute while doing it. I am hoping this is the combo that will retire us in style someday...when she is playing pro women's ball of course!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

We had fun! Thanks for inviting us!