Saturday, May 30, 2009

1 Month Old Marshall!
















Our little guy is 1 month old already! I can't believe it. He is actually 5 weeks old now, but life has been a bit crazy lately so I am just getting around to update this thing. Marshall weighed 8 pounds 3 ounces almost 2 weeks ago (packing on about a pound a week!) so I think now he is closer to 10 pounds. Everyone thinks he still looks small, but I think it is because he is growing taller too so he is keeping his long and lean look:) He definitely has some cheeks and a little double chin now. He is still eating about every 2-3 hours. Sleeping a little better at night. He will go 3-4 hours at least once in a 7 or 8 hour period. He never cries unless he is hungry and then it is only a yell here and there. Smiling is a favorite pastime (especially for daddy and Ashlyn). We all just love this little guy. He is definitely the most popular person at our house right now. I just wish he would slow down the growing just a little bit--it is going too quickly for my taste! I will be back to work before I know it--5 weeks down and only 7 to go! Bummer. I am really enjoying my time off with my cute family.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Okay, I love the picture with the car so freakin cute! You should frame it for daddy..hehe. Oh, and don't pretend like you didn't have fun playing guitar hero..you so did!

Heather said...

Marshall is getting so big! He is so very cute! We need to get together again sometime soon.