Monday, March 9, 2009

25 Random Things

Nikki asked me to make a random list of 25 things that people wouldn't know about me. I am not that exciting of a person so it has taken me a month, but here ya go!

1) I love, love baths! It wastes water and I don't necessarily fit well in the tub, but I have to have one at least a few times a week.
2)I sell Close to my Heart so I can feed my own scrapbooking addictions & scrap with friends at least once a month.
3)I scrapbook. My husband thinks it is an obsession, but I think of it as my hobby.
4)I hate the gym, but spend at least 4 hours a week there sweating my worries away....
5)I love shoes & purses. They always fit!
6)I have to have all the closet doors shut in a room before I can sleep at night. No dark doorways (even in my girl's room)! I also have to sleep with my bedroom door locked and a fan on so I can't hear all the "scary" night noises.
7)I was an trophy-winning competitive gymnast--a long, long time ago!
8) I have to multi-task--i.e. I read a magazine or book while watching t.v. or a movie.
9) I love to read James Patterson/Dean Koontz books.
10) I have only dated one boy and married him!
11) My toenails are ALWAYS painted!
12) I have 3 tattoos and will probably get more someday.
13) I love movies and can't wait until I can go see more of them when my kids are older.
14)I don't eat most meats, especially pork or beef. Sometimes I like chicken. I do love almost- burnt bacon any time (I realize it is pork, but I can't turn it down!)
15) I am a make-up and beauty product junkie! I am sure I spend hundreds of dollars a year on make-up & lotions!
16)Love Mexican food and could eat it almost every day!
17) I have curly hair & straighten it almost every day.
18)I bite my nails--I have tried every remedy out there to stop and just can't do it!
19)I LOVE, LOVE AC/DC and most any other "big hair band" from the 80's.
20)I played the piano and guitar growing up--probably should have been a rock star or was one in another life!
21)I am a super shy person, but those that know me would never believe it.
22)I am addicted to "the girls next door" and "the Real World". Also, anything on the "E" channel.
23)I am a super clean person, but HATE cleaning!
24)I love to travel and hope to see the world someday.
25)I hate talking on the phone. I am not good at answering it or returning calls!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

That is a way fun list. Okay so I knew most of those things but there were a few things I didn't know. I can just see you ( the adult 6'1"?? you) doing gymnastics. HAHA. Oh, and I had the weirdest dream that you and Rob broke up..?? I know, whatever. Anyway, love ya.