Monday, March 23, 2009

End of season










Basketball has officially ended. Tally did very well playing this season. We found out that she is the only player who had not played before and also the youngest on the team! Most of the kids playing were in 3rd or 4th grade, not 2nd like her. It was really fun to watch every week. I think Rob enjoyed helping out with the team as well. She will definitely play again. I think next up will be baseball.
Here is a 3D picture of the boy. He is only 28 weeks here (approx. 1 month ago). It is not the best because he decided to wake up and wiggle tons while we were trying to get a photo. I think he is camera shy because both times Dr. Porter tried to get a 3D ultrasound, the baby put his arms over his face & wouldn't move them. I think he still looks kind of cute though. I am hoping to get one more before he is born. I will be going every week now for ultra-sounds, appointment, and Non-Stress Tests. Makes for a long 2 months, but whatever will get him here safely.
I am bummed it is snowing again! I am so ready for spring. The girls have had a blast playing outside every day & it has been nice having them out of the house for a bit. Hopefully this will be the last snow for this season!

0 comments: