Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wow! It has been sooooo long:)






I have not kept up on this very well. I don't know if anyone reads blogs anymore, but I am going to try and keep up at least once a month this next year. There is not too much that is new for us. Our life is pretty scheduled at this point with work & kiddos growing up. Tally is a 5th grader who is getting straight "A"s right now. She is a total tomboy. She love to roller blade, skateboard, ride bikes, & be outside. Most of her best friends are boys at this point. She is still into sports & is hoping to play basketball this next season. Now that she is keeping her grades up, she will be able to play. She is very much like her momma. I find her saying things that I was thinking. She is funny & bright. I love her, but know we are going to clash a lot as she grows up. She has a bit of a sassy mouth & sarcastic nature. Probably my fault so I shouldn't complain. Ash is still our little "cheerleader". She is all bouncy, girlie energy with blond hair flying about. ASh is still taking dance class & loves it. She is having some issues with staying on task & sitting still in class. We will be having her worked-up for ADD in the next month. She has come a long way this last year. She is not having anxiety attacks anymore so her coping skills have gotten better. For the most part she is a good girl who is very loving and sweet. She thinks the world revolves around her & has more self-esteem than anyone I know. I love her so much...she is completely everything I am not:) Our little man is going to be 3 in April. I cannot believe it! He is all boy...trains, dinos, cars, sports. He loves it all. He is really talking well. WE have started potty-training. It is going ok. If he gets potty-trained the next few months, he may be able to go to preschool. I am kind of excited about that. He loves to play with other kids & I think he gets sick of being stuck with me everyday. He knows his colors & can count to 10 (most days). He loves to play with Tally & tolerates AShlyn once in a while:)
Rob & I are just trying to keep up with these kiddos & both work full-time. We both love our jobs & being parents of these 3 little angels. I have started running & just ran my first half marathon (13.1 miles) on February 4th. I am now traing for the Ragnar in June (wasatch back). i will have to run 15ish miles through the east canyon area...should be fun:)

0 comments: