Friday, July 9, 2010

Family Photos










We had some family photos taken thanks to the Kerkman side of the fam. My aunts were able to get a very large group (all the family) of people, including Grandpa Fred, to WAYMAN Photography for a shoot. This only happens once a decade if we are lucky. I am soooo glad we were able to go. It will be very special to have these photos of my Grandpa who passed away very shortly after these were taken. These are not the best copies of the photos, but you get the idea. I think the photographer did a great job with such a large group of people. I am partial, of course, to my family and the photo of my kids. They turned out great. It is our 1st official "family" pic with Marshall in it. We decided to take a few "1 year" shots of him playing and crawling around as well. Not too bad considering they are all "impromtu". It was fun to get a family photo with my parents--Sharon & Craig--brothers-Steven and Scott-sister Tiff and her husband Jeremy. It has been a VERY long time since all of us were in one place for a picture. Overall, I think they turned out well. I am very glad to have them and will display them proudly:)

1 comments:

Suzzy said...

All the pictures turned out so well. I love the picture of Marshall (he was the funniest one to watch, crawling away so fast). Your family picture turned out awesome. I wish we would have done a family one outside to. It was fun to all get together. Us cousins need to do it more often.