Saturday, April 25, 2009

Meet Marshall!





















Well our little guy has made his debut. His delivery had some drama (as per our usual), but everything went very quickly and very well. We are both doing just great. He weighed in at 6 pounds 1 ounce and 19 inches long. We think he is so adorable in his little "old man" way. He has been pulling some of the funniest little faces for us. Marshall seems pretty mellow so far. He is a good eater, calms from crying easily, & hasn't peed on us yet. I think we will keep him! I know you all think I am crazy for posting so quickly, but I am used to being so, so busy that I don't even know what to do with myself now that we are home with the girls away visiting family & a good little sleeping baby. Here are some photos from Marshall's first days. You know I will be posting tons over the next few weeks. I won't be back to work until August, but anyone is welcome to visit us & keep me entertained!

3 comments:

kristensenkid said...

Super cute!!!! We love him!!! Paul, Kristin and Ava

Sharon said...

Grandma Sharon loves little Marshall, especially those cute faces he pulls. Cannot wait to spend more than a few minutes with him. He is our little man.

Jeff and Nanci said...

Congratulations!! I'm so glad everything went well and that your little baby is here and well. He is so adorable. I love all the hair. I'm completely jealous of your 12 weeks off. You will totally enjoy it. Have fun!!