Tuesday, April 28, 2009

First Days











We are all home and doing well. The girls are LOVING their new brother. Much more than we ever anticipated. It is adorable to watch them interact with Marshall. He is doing well. He still weighs 6pounds 1 ounce. Has not lost a bit of weight! It might be due to the fact that he eats every hour or two during the night:( Marshall has been a good baby so far. He doesn't cry much (once again, only at night) and sleeps well during the day. I don't know how he does that considering our home is not quiet with both girls around. We will work on getting him on a "normal" day/night schedule this next week hopefully. I think he is the cutest little thing and can't stop taking photos of him. It is very fun having a baby around again. Even if it means that I get hardly any sleep! Thanks to all our friends and family that have brought us meals and fun gifts. We love all of you and hope to keep seeing you all summer!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh! He is so cute. I love him. Anyway, sorry I haven't been over to visit. Hope has a cold and I'm kind of waiting for her to get over it. Maybe I can come by without the kiddos though. I'm sorry you're not getting sleep though. Bummer. He sure is cute though. Makes me baby hungry..except for the no sleep part. Love you guys. Let me know about Ash's birthday. I'll try to have Hope there.