Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween!










Halloween was tons of fun this year! The girls looked adorable and really loved dressing up, especially Ashlyn. She has been wearing these red "ruby slippers" as much as possible this month. Tally picked her own costume this year. She made a great little angel. The girls had fun trick-or-treating--so glad the weather was decent! My sister Tiff & her husband Jeremy stayed at our house and passed out candy. I didn't even recognize them when they came up to us! The girls have too much candy to eat, but had fun collecting it!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh! So freakin cute! Love the girls costumes. We're just getting over the flu at our house but we are way excited about going out with you guys. I think we should take the kids somewhere fun. I will think about it and let you know.

Brittany said...

Cute blog - I love it! Your girls are adorable - I can't believe how big they are....especially Ashlyn since I remember you pregnant with her! Maui sounded awesome too... sounds like you guys are having a great autumn!