Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We're Back!















Well, we are home! It has been a long 2 weeks, but so well-worth it. Maui was amazing-so pretty & relaxed. Oahu was fun, but a bit busy for the end of our trip. The photos are out of order, but you get the idea--so much fun & so much to do(too many photos to post)! Rob & I had fun snorkeling--saw turtles & manta rays. We saw amazing waterfalls & beaches on the Hana Highway (even if we had to "camp" in our cottage w/ bugs & geckos). Lots of swimming. I got my "anniversary tattoo" at the end of our trip. I love it!! Rob never figured out what he wanted so he didn't get one. I think he was a little too scared to get one, especially now that he saw me get mine! This tat did not feel good, but we have a clean slate now. I told him that I got rid of all my anger & angst toward him for the last 10 years--Yes it hurt THAT BAD! This trip was made better by having our friends there! We had a blast w/ the Kristensens & Ostmarks--2 weeks together and no real fights(inter-couple anyway:)--pretty amazing considering our close quarters

We all did well w/out our kids, but definitely won't be leaving them again any time soon. It feels great to be home. The girls are doing great and enjoyed their "vacation" as well. It is back to the grind for all of us-Tally is back on-track, Ash is back to preschool, Rob is back to work, and I go back this week as well. The fun has to end sometime I suppose!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

OWee! Your tatoo is cute but I can't believe you got one on your foot. Looks like you guys had fun. Love the sea turtle pic. Love you guys!